Friday, November 10, 2017

FUN TO LOOK BACK

Over the years I've featured many posts of alumni Josh Berger's Succulent Garden
 that he started for me in the empty dirt space that was next to my classroom.
That was probably about 4 years ago now,
possibly 5.
So I was looking back myself last night 
at how much it has thrived and filled in since this second year photo
and knew I wanted to share the beauty of it all.
These first three pix are of the garden's 2nd spring 
when the Narcissus, Daffodils and Amaryllis were coming up or in bloom.
Still a lot of dirt /negative space showing.



This was our recent spring 2017,
and just look at how filled up the garden has become.
At how the Amaryllis have multiplied.
It has actually become so crowded with succulents that I'm starting to give pieces away.  
So if you live close by,
drop on over, 
get a visitor's pass from the office and let's get a succulent garden started at your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment