Tuesday, January 23, 2018

GOING BACK IN TIME

Recently I uncovered these sweet little pinch pots made nine years ago.
The kids had left them behind when they graduated,
 and I'm a big recycler,
so for several years they have been in my garden supply area waiting for me to deal with them.
Well,
this weekend it happened.
I have a lot of succulent starts in my garden.
Petals that fall off plants and land in the dirt on the ground,
or in other planters like above.
I leave them alone until they root themselves and then I replant.
I found several to use,
so here they are in their new homes.
I'll take them to school tomorrow and give them to my students who might want to adopt them.
So thanks to Hylie, Emmerline Kim, Ashley Duru, Nathan Chou, K.P. and no name 
for your sweet leftovers,
they are finding their way again into nurturing hands.

1 comment: